The objectives of the ZIHP are:
- Promotion of research in integrative human physiology complementary to molecular and cell biology
- Promotion of scientific collaborations, especially between basic and clinical-oriented research
- Development and realization of ZIHP-Unconventional, a program that supports biomedical researchers with unconventional careers
- Promotion of junior researchers
- Promotion of national and international networking
- Public relations, in particular through the lecture series "Wissen-schaf(f)t Wissen".
Statutes of the ZIHP - in German (PDF, 48 KB)